Monday 25 November 2013

25.11.13 Spot Illustrations Colour and Composition Development.











Hello again.
So I've been still working on the more abstract and block colour interpretations of some spot illustrations.
Im really happy with how these outcomes are coming along.
I had a one to one crit with Chris today about how the project is getting to those final stages and what could/needs to be looked into before we hand-in on friday.
Overall the feedback was good, he was happy with how the illustrations were developing into being more graphic and abstract and that i should continue down that route.
We also spoke about how it might be nice to refine some of the outcomes to maybe 3 or 4 colours to really get a cohesive feel to each piece.
I suggested that it might be good for me to go back on what i had decided as my finals and re evaluate them with the more pattern and block colour way of approaching the work, Chris agreed that this would be a good idea if i wanted to, and that to only do this if i had time.
I'm really pleased with how things are going with this project, i'm glad that i have planned out my weeks well so that i'm not rushed or disorganised coming to the ending of the term.
Up above are a range of the ideas that i looked at today.
I think these specific ones still need to be tweaked but hopefully tomorrow i will have something more refined to share.
Update Soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment