Monday 31 March 2014

31.03.14 - Continued Image Making for FLORA/FAUNA









After a upbeat and postive group crit with Peter today, i sat down and made some more images out of my recent further colour studies.
Always continuing to find new colour palettes that excite me and want to make me keep delving further into surface design.
Taking inspiration from the images that i found in BLOOM magazine of the plant cells under the microscope i've tried really bringing out those psychedelic colours that really make your eyes open wide.

I just constantly want to see these images massive pinned up on a wall, an expensive desire but they just call out for larger scales.

I haven't thought very much into if i want to keep these images on paper or take some of them further into fabrics.

I'll have a think and get back to you

Update Soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment