Monday 24 February 2014

24.02.14 - Stripping Back (D&AD New Blood Awards - The Body Shop.)





Hello Again
When working on my cropping i have to admit i got a little distracted and started playing about with some older images
I found that when i selected full block of colour, it left me with a strange outline of where the colour had previously been
When left on there own, they made what i personally think really beautiful, delicate line drawings, with a similar look to mono prints.

I thought while i was enjoying working with them, i would add text just to get a general impression of them.
I really like the outcomes, and even though i probably won't take them forward, can see them being used in another aspect of work, maybe for a non-fiction science publication or something of a similar genre.
Update Soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment