Wednesday 13 March 2013

Artist Research - Lizzie Stewart.

(I hope I'm allowed to put these gorgeous drawing on here! Eek!)
Lizzie Stewart is a London based free lance illustrator, her work is inspired from folk music, in depth literature and the sights and sounds and smells around here.

The few images I've collected here show her difference of work between medias. Her more realistic bleak pencil/ graphite drawings and then the more fun, upbeat colourful spot illustrations. As in this project I am looking at my hometown, these have some inspiring resemblance to things I would like to develop further in my own work.

I found a great article here;
http://1granary.com/central-saint-martins-fashion/graduates/lizzy-stewart/#more-5540
Where she goes more in depth about her influences and work ethics. Great read!









No comments:

Post a Comment